Monday, September 21, 2009

Last days!

I now have less than 48 hours left in the U.S. and it definitely has NOT hit me yet that I'm going to leave so soon! My next post will be from my apartment in Paris - and I've had requests for my address there so... 267 rue St. Jacques Paris, France 75005 I miss and love you all SO much already - these goodbyes are getting harder every summer - and I thank you for your overwhelming love and support (in my life in general and especially in regards to this trip)! I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends and family in my life :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Exploring the city, earning my doctorate in physical therapy, sometimes sleeping and always baking! Life is a little crazy but always good - one of the things that make it all worth it is playing in my kitchen and sharing the results with the people I love.

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream