Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meet my friends!

I have had a request from the parentals to specifically identify the people I talk about in my blog so they can pick them out in photos! So here goes... Tenny: My roommate, originally from Palo Alto (went to Gunn High!). She's taking a "gap semester" before starting at UC Berkeley as a bio major in spring semester. Connie: 3rd year Cultural Studies major at Columbia College in Chicago, originally from Detroit/Ann Arbor. Will be spending next semester at University of East London! Maddie: 4th year International Studies major at University of Georgia, originally from Nashville. Has a German boyfriend who she met while he was studying at UGA, now she gets to visit him here! Jen: 4th year International Studies major at UC San Diego, originally from around Pasadena. I had coffee with her before the school year ended last spring and I adore her! She's taking class at the Sorbonne instead of the Catho so we have to plan around conflicting schedules Dorene: 4th year Environmental Systems/Economics major at UC San Diego, originally from the LA area. She's a member of Delta Delta Delta at UCSD and actually talked to me during rush last year! She's here with a different program but we're in the same fashion class and we stared at each other for a while before realizing how we knew each other!

And VOILA! From left, me, Tenny, Jen, Connie and Maddie! I love these girls

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Exploring the city, earning my doctorate in physical therapy, sometimes sleeping and always baking! Life is a little crazy but always good - one of the things that make it all worth it is playing in my kitchen and sharing the results with the people I love.

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream